Looking For an Online Quiz For Your Remote WorkForce Then Click Here
Interrupt the Routine: Famous for our Quizzes
Interrupt the Routine (ITR) was founded by Robert Blackwood & Nick Cowell in 2014. Since that time, we have delivered 100s of quizzes, and many of those clients return to us annually (and sometimes sooner).
Rob is the driving force behind our quizzes, with over 15 years experience delivering for different quiz companies over the years, and for many different clients, and we have a group of talented, affable Quizmasters who host in London and beyond.
We have hosted corporate quiz nights for Amazon, Disney, EY, EDF Trading, Brit Insurance, Standard Bank, Deutsche Bank and many, many more.
Why we are good at what we do
Our focus is on delivering the simple things well:
– Quality, tailored questions that engage and include people.
– Trained quiz hosts creating an inclusive atmosphere, delivering questions clearly and making sure people leave with a smile on their faces.
– We use our knowledge of what makes a Quiz crackle and listen to what you want.
– Technology can be great, but the simple idea of discussing an answer, writing it down, crossing it out and hoping the final one is right never gets old (especially when the crossed-out answer was the right one).
Our 5-star review ratings on Google and Facebook will back up our belief that we are the go-to Quiz Company in London and the South East.
Our Standard Quiz
Though nothing is really ‘standard’ about ITR, a typical ITR Quiz involves us providing the following:
– An ITR Quiz that has 20 questions in each half (with a break in the middle for food and drink).
– A mixture of general knowledge.
– A music round as standard.
– Printed Picture sheets (if there is access to projector & screen, we can project pictures with tailored holding slides in between that have your company logo on it).
– Printed Blank Answer sheets.
– Cordless Mic & Audio solutions for up to 60 people if venue doesn’t provide them.
– An ITR Quiz Host.
– A great corporate or private event.
If you are looking for something different, from combining a Quiz with one of our signature Gin Tastings, to Quizzes involving up-to-date technology, buzzer rounds and “Name That Crisp” taste tests, we can quote for it, and regularly do. Just ask.
We like to keep it simple:
- well-written questions
- engaging quiz masters
- well-judged pace of delivery to allow you time for discussion but not so it drags
The proof is in the loyal, returning clientele we have, and the testimonials you can read below