ITR – Virtual Online Quizzes
“Interrupt Your Routine”
In these uncertain times, there are many things far more important than a quiz: Family, friends and our health. We at Interrupt the Routine have been doing the important work in setting up a great virtual quiz platform so that you, your company, your team or your contacts can come together and experience a LIVE quiz which engages, which allows you to like what’s going on, and which offers something social, cerebral and fun. Why? Because we know making people happy also matters.
Below is a summary of our virtual quizzes:
1) Tried and tested software that we understand and can present a smart, slick quiz on. Anyone can play from anywhere in the world (as long as you’re doing it all at the same time, obviously!) We have worked hard to eliminate glitches so that you can trust us to deliver a great virtual event.
2) The ability for us to ask a range of Multiple Choice questions and also single, written-answer questions (we generally look at a ratio of 2:1 of the two, but can adapt to what you want).
3) The ability to personalise the quiz to include your branding, along with fun, tongue-in-cheek comments about staff (for instance, when having a comfort/top-up break, after question no.10 and question no.30, we can have an accompanying comment to say “and don’t forget to top up that prosecco, Kim!” or “hopefully Raul’s dog isn’t preventing him from answering questions”).
4) Timed answers so that the fastest responder gets the most points. This acts as a natural obstacle to looking things up on search engines.
5) On-going leaderboard where, after a certain number of questions, players can see where they’re positioned.
6) Picture questions, or even image clues to questions. If we are not asking a question about a picture, it’s still nice to have an image up, so we do.
7) We look to you to provide the demographic of those playing (age range/nationality etc) in order to create the right quiz.
8) We can provide you with a full breakdown of the final positions (you will see the host – normally me – included in that. We will always live play as well in order to monitor effectiveness).
9) We know what we’re doing, are professionals with a 5-star Google & Facebook review rating, and, unlike companies who are working it out on the hoof, we are offering something that we know works.
In terms of pricing, we have the following packages, all of which are to be paid for in advance to secure the booking. These costs are obviously far lower than our usual price for hosting an event in person, as we realise the commitment is different, but we hope you will recognise that there is still much work that goes into giving you the right quiz, and making sure you and your team have a cracking time:
A stand-alone quiz: £200
A package of 2 quizzes (valid until June 30th 2020): £180 per quiz
A package of 3 quizzes (valid until June 30th 2020): £165 per quiz
A package of 4 or more quizzes (valid until July 31st 2020): £150 per quiz